20 Year Anniversary
of the World Famous Karups Network!
Terms and Conditions
- By becoming a member of EENT Inc's Karup.com service (the "Service"), you become a Subscriber and agree to be bound by this Agreement (the "Agreement"). This agreement is subject to change by Karups.com at any time, and changes are effective upon notice to each Subscriber.
- Subscription fees. The subscriber is responsible for paying periodic subscription fees according to the then-current billing terms. Refunds of subscription fees are considered on a case by case basis.
- All questions regarding Karups.com memberships should be handled as follows:
- All questions should be sent by means of electronic message to email@example.com
- Please include your username and password in all inquries
- All cancellation requests must be placed on this page: Click Here
- Unless and until this agreement is cancelled in accordance with the terms hereof, Subscriber hereby authorizes the "Service" to charge subscriber's credit card (or other approved facility) to pay for the ongoing cost of membership. Subscriber hereby further authorizes the "Service" to charge Subscriber's credit card (or other approved facility) for any and all puchases of products, services and entertainment provided by Karups.com. Subscribership may not be assigned or transferred to any other person or entity. Subscriber must promptly inform Karups.com of the following: changes in the expiration date of any credit card used in connection with the Service; changes in home or billing address; and apparent breaches of security, such as loss,theft, or unauthorized disclosure or use of an ID or password. Until Karups.com is notified, by e-mail, or by telephone at of a breach in security, the Subscriber will remain liable for any unauthorized use of the Service.
- Payment for the appropriate services may be made by automatic credit card debit. Members will be automatically renewed for the original term upon expiration, unless Karups.com is notified via email at least 3 days prior to membership expiration. Trial Memberships are required to cancel within 1 day prior to expiration. Trial Memberships are renewed at the standard one month rate.
- Subscription to the Service may be terminated at any time, and without cause, by either Karups.com or the Subscriber upon notification of the other by electronic or conventional mail, or by telephone. When termination is requested by a member, refunds of subscription fees are considered on a case by case basis. Subscribers are liable for charges incurred by them until termination of service.
- Subscribers are responsible for providing all personal computer and communications equipment necessary to gain access to the Service. Access to and use of the Service is through a combination of an ID and a password. Each Subscriber must keep his password strictly confidential. For security reasons, Karups.com will not release passwords for any reason, except as may be specifically required by law or court order. Unauthorized access to the Service is a breach of this Agreement and a violation of law.
- Any liability of Karups.com including without limitation any failure of performance, error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to, alteration of, or use of records, whether for breach of contract, tortous behavior, negligence, or under any other cause or action, shall be strictly limited to the amount paid by or on behalf of the subscriber to Karups.com for the preceding 12 months. Some states do not allow the limitation or exclusion of liability for incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitation or exclusion may not apply to you.
- No warranty is made by Karups.com regarding any information, services, or products provided through or in connection with the Service, and Karups.com and hereby expressly disclaims any and all warranties, including without limitation:1) any warranties as to the availability, accuracy, or content of information, products, or services; 2) any warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose. Some states/provinces do not allow the exclusion of implied warranties, so the above exclusion may not apply to you.
- The material on the Service is for the private, non-commercial enjoyment of Subscribers only. Any other use is strictly prohibited.
- Notices by Karups.com to Subscribers may be given by means of electronic messages through the Service, by a general posting on the service, or by conventional mail. Notices by Subscribers may be given by electronic messages or conventional mail, unless otherwise specified in the Agreement.
- The subscriber hereby warrants and represents that he or she is over the age of 18, and in all respects is qualified and competent to enter into this agreement.
- This Agreement contains the entire agreement between the Subscriber and Karups.com regarding the use of the Service, and supersedes all prior written and oral understandings and writings, and may only be amended upon notice by Karups.com to Subscribers. Unless otherwise explicitly stated, the provisions of this Agreement shall survive its terminations.